This post contains affiliate links. For more information about affiliate links please visit my privacy page.
It’s winter time. With that means dry skin. This winter I have tried to be very diligent about washing my hands, it is flu season. This has only added to my hands being dry, cracked, and itchy. I am always searching for a way to find relief from dry, itchy hands. I was recently sent an organic lavender miracle balm from Makes 3 Organics. Here is my honest review of this Makes 3 Organics Lavender Miracle Balm.
This has been a lifesaver this winter. If you are looking to get relief from dry, itchy hands or eczema go try out this miracle balm.
I have been testing this product out for the past few weeks and I LOVE IT!
Here are a few of the great things about this product:
- It smells great! It has organic lavender essential oil that is immediately calming and soothing to dry itchy skin.
- It only takes a little bit. I have been using this for a few weeks and I still have a lot of miracle balm left.
- It’s only 10.99 on Amazon with free prime shipping and 9.99 on their website here.
- My hands immediately feel better after using it.
- I only have to use it once a day!
- Its all certified organic and uses all natural ingredients. I can look at the ingredient list and know exactly what I am putting on my skin.
- Safe for the kids!